Michael Bateman; Cameraman
Juji Johnson, Co-Host
Fuad "Gabe" Saglie; Co-Host
Q; "Solutions" and "Recovery", Founding Web Site Benefactor
Dwight Stone; Music Composer
J.D. Rolfs; Production Assistant
R.E. Niborevets; Creator, Producer, Benefactor
Herman Wallace, Production Manager
WQXI-TV, Albany, NY: Local News producer for morning segments and other special events, 1994-1996
Broadcast Media, New York, NY: Post-Production Supervisor for all in-house productions, 1992-1994
Columbia University, New York, NY: On-line services manager for video department, 1990-1992
Juji Johnson, Co-Host
Juji graduated with a BA in theatre from Barat College including a year studying abroad at Oxford University in England and Aix-en-provance School of Art in France.
Upon returning home she was hired as the host for the Chicago TV show "Kids Talk." After the season ended she concentrated on business, Upon returning
home she was hiredas the host for the Chicago TV show "Kids Talk." After the season ended she concentrated on business, beginning as the Regional Sales manager for the Clinique Cosmetics in Northern Illinois. Juji then worked as the Executive Assistant to David Kamholtz, American Express Financial Planner.
At the same time, she also started her own independent Antique Dealership, operating a store out of Encino. More recently, she became a partner in BPI, an international company which produces corporate events throughout the world. As Vice President for Promotions, she was responsible for all aspects of talent coordination including transportation, accommodations, location management, performance, and security. Traveling worldwide, Juji worked for two years on a one-to-one basis with headline celebrity singers, comedians, dance troops, and TV personalities.
The desire to settle down and remain in Southern California led her to take a position as Production and Talent Coordinator for Rainbow
Productions in Marina Del Rey. In this capacity, she worked on commercials and music videos for over two years as a client and agency liaison, overseeing auditions, coordinating rehearsals, supervising production including wardrobe, props, locations, and equipment rental.
Dwight Stone, Music Composer - 310-454-3456 Voice / Fax
FOUNDER/PRESIDENT: Pegasus Digital Music & FX / Pegasus Pacific Music Publishing, 1989-present. EDUCATION:
- BROADCAST MUSIC INCORPORATED: Earle Hagen BMI Film Scoring Seminars, Oct.-Nov., 1987
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: Advanced Studies Certificate: Film Scoring, 1987
- CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, SACRAMENTO: Master of Arts in Composition, 1986
- OREGON BACH FESTIVAL: Singing/conducting under Helmuth Rilling; June-July, 1982-86, '88, '89, '94
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, DAVIS: Graduate study in composition, 1981-83
- CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, SACRAMENTO: B. Music: Vocal Performance, 1981
- Other Degrees/Certificates: "Licence" (French B.A.) in French Literature, l'Université de Grenoble
- California College Teaching Credential; CBEST (California Basic Educational Skills Test)
- Emergency Long-term High School Credential, Feb., 1996
- Chakra presentation score (commission), October, 1996 for Renaissance 2000
- Psalm 23, commissioned by Trinity Lutheran Church, Manhattan Beach, California, April, 1996
- Gifu Digital music for logo for Softopia, Japanese technological exposition, May, 1996
- Del Mar '96, dressage freestyle music-kur, April, 1996
- Up Beat! cable news program, 1996
- Alanti, horse dressage freestyle music-kurs (2, Dressage by the Sea, Santa Barbara), 1995 & 96
- NFL screensavers, Music & FX, 1995
- God is Our Refuge and Strength (Palm 46), commissioned by Trinity Lutheran Church, Manhattan Beach, California, for Reformation Sunday (Oct.), 1995
- 5 Cantos Sureños, commissioned for Spring Festival, Ventura County Master Chorale, May, 1995
- Fanfare 2010 performed by the Ventura County Symphony Orchestra for gala opening of the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, October, 1994
- Alleluia! Christ is Risen! commissioned by St. Martin in the Fields Episcopal Church, Canoga Park, CA, for Easter, 1994
- The Modern Man I Sing (Whitman) for Barlow International Competition, 1993
- Bitterroot Fusion commissioned for pianoforte solo, ASCAP Competition, 1993
- Red Cloud Society television commercial, 1993
- Awake! Awake!! (Men's Chorus TTBB; from Isaiah) commissioned for USC Doctoral recital (M. Sumner), 1991
- Hawaii The IMAX computer-generated title as submitted for 1991 SigGraph Competition
- The Beatitudes (SATB Chorus, Brass & Organ), commissioned for the ordination of Bishop Chester Tallton, 1991
- Magic Postcards Ouverture et al. music, Bob Baker Productions, Jan., 1990
- Magic Mountain Tidal Wave radio commercial, 1989
- A Brighter Note, commissioned for Master's recital in timpani (Linda Michelou), USC, 1988
- Walt Whitman Settings, commissioned by OCTANI, Los Angeles première, June, 1988
- Trespassing: a Glimpse of the Garden, Independent film, 1987
- Ginseng Paua commercial for Channel 18 Television; Sept., 1987
- Institute for Robotics and Intelligent Systems (IRIS-USC) Documentary logo; Sept., 1987
- Guest Conductor, Ventura Master Chorale Spring Chamber Music Festival, May, 1995
- Trinity Lutheran Church, Manhattan Beach, Nov., 1994 June, 1996
- Pegasus Choral reading & recording sessions: summers, 1989-93
- Sacramento City College ORCHESTRA, 1984-86
- Davis Community ORCHESTRA, 1983-84
- Sacramento Community Opera Theater (S.C.O.T.), Carnival , 1984
- U.S.C. Composition for the Music Industry Recording session, Lorimar Telepictures, 1987
- Davis String Chamber ORCHESTRA, 1983-84
J.D. Rolfs, Production Assistant
- Slam Dunk Ernest (MIRAMAX), Jan. 1995.
J.D. has worked as a freelance production assistant in both video and music industries for the past several years.
Upon moving to L.A. five and a half years ago, Ms. Rolfs worked for different music management companies, including Gold Mountain, as an assistant manager for local and national acts. She also worked in the PR and promotion departments of several independent companies, such as Public Image in Hollywood and Ace Group in Marina del Rey.
J.D. also worked as an assistant producer for the pilot of "Rock The Strip", a half hour Hollywood cable TV music program, with ex-MTV VJ Nina Blackwood in 1994.
J.D. has a varied background prior to the entertainment industry, which includes an extended stint in Western Europe as an assistant graphics coordinator for several industrial/corporate clients.
She is currently working on a project as media/guest coordinator for the launch of a cable access network titled "The Anti-Aging Network" in Beverly Hills, as well as her involvement with "Upbeat" for Rainbow Productions, as production assistant.
If you want to see your name in lights, or you just want to submit a story, click on Up Beat
To reach us by postal mail:
PO Box 14
Koh Samui, Thailand 84330